It may be a Tuesday but there’s plenty of cracking sporting action to get stuck into and we’ve done the hard graft for you by trawling through all the bookies to find today’s best odds boosts.
It’s the 2nd round of the Carabao Cup in England with 13 Premier League clubs involved, some facing off against lower league rivals.
Check out the top boosts on tonight’s Carabao Cup action:
- Get 18/1 (was 12/1) for 3 or more goals in the four 6pm Carabao Cup matches at Betfair.
- Get 5/1 (was 4/1) for Newcastle, West Ham and Crystal Palace all to win at 888sport.
- Get 5/2 (was 2/1) for Aston Villa, Newcastle and West Ham all to win at Betfred.
There’s also Champions League Qualifying action tonight and if you fancy the goals to be flying in, we’ve found a juicy little boost that might be of interest:
- Get 7/1 (was 11/2) for 3 or more goals in each UEFA Champions League Qualifier at Paddy Power.
It’s a busy day of racing action also with meetings at Yarmouth, Redcar, Hexham, Kempton and Tipperary.
Ryan Moore and Jim Crowley are heading to Yarmouth and both are expected to make an appearance in the winner’s enclosure.
Check out today’s top horse racing boosts:
- 6/1 for Jim Crowley to ride 2 or more winners at Yarmouth at Virgin Bet.
- Get 14/1 (was 11/1) for Star of Wins (1.30pm), Toussarok (2.00pm) and Kingmania (2.30pm) all to win with Betfair.
- Get 80/1 (was 50/1) for all the SP Favs to be Placed at Yarmouth with Paddy Power.
But that’s not all – Betfred are offering a tasty promotion on the 4pm race at Yarmouth – get a free bet up to £10 if your horse finishes 2nd in the race.
And bet365 are running their Feature Race 4/1 Winner Offer today – back a winner at 4/1 or bigger and you get a risk free bet on the next Feature Race.
Today’s bet365 Feature Races are:
Tennis fan’s eyes are on Italy this week with The Rome Open and we’ve found a tasty odds boost for today’s men’s action:
- Get 15/2 (was 13/2) for Milos Raonic, Denis Shapovalov & Sam Querrey all to win at Betfair.
Hot off his success in the US Open at the weekend, Dominic Thiem has been well supported for next week’s French Open but today sees a sweet price boost for a victory in Paris:
- Get 7/2 (was 11/4) for Dominic Thiem to win the French Open with Paddy Power.