How Do Virtual Sports Work?
Virtual sports are bet on in exactly the same as what regular sports are. You place a bet on a particular outcome, and if it happens you win.
However, as they are virtual, they work in a slightly different way. Virtual sports are fixed odds games with the outcome dictated by a random number generator. This means that they are completely unbiased and 100% fair.
You can watch virtual sports with computer generated graphics that are fantastic and almost could pass for the real thing!
What Virtual Sports Can You Bet On?
There are tons of virtual sports available to place your bets, with the most common being horse racing. You’ll find most bookmakers have huge schedules of virtual horse racing each and every day.
As well as this, you’ll also find football events, such as virtual World Cups, motorsports, rugby, greyhound racing and more.
What Virtual Sports Do The Major Brands Offer?
All major brands will offer a range of different virtual markets. Below you’ll find a list of some of the top names and what virtuals you can bet on…
- Bet365: Horse racing, Greyhounds, Football, Cricket, American Football, Basketball, Motor Racing, Speedway, Trotting, Cycling, Tennis, Darts
- Betfair: Horse Racing, Football, Greyhounds, Motor Racing
- Paddy Power: Horse Racing, Football, Rugby, Greyhounds, Motor Racing
- Coral: Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Football, Tennis, Motor Racing, Motocross, Cycling, Darts
- Betway: Football, Horse Racing, Cycling, Greyhounds, Motor Racing, Speedway, Trotting
- William Hill: Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Football, Motor Racing
- 10Bet: Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Trotting, Speedway, Football, Tennis
- BoyleSports: Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Football, Motor Racing, Speedway
BetVictor: Horse Racing, Football, Greyhounds, Basketball
How To Bet On Virtual Sports – A StepBy-Step Guide
Betting on virtual sports couldn’t be easier and it’s largely done in exactly the same way as regular sports.
In order to play, simply take these simple steps…
- Log-in or sign-up to your bookmaker
- Head to the Virtuals section of the site
- Find the event you wish to play
- Select the odds you wish to place a bet on and add to your betslip.
- Open your betslip, enter your stake and place your bet
Watch the virtual stream and wait to see if your bet wins!