Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions for the use of the Oddsmanager.co.uk website, domains and services.
- The term ‘website’ refers to the Oddsmanager.co.uk web service located at https://oddsmanager.co.uk/and all connected sub domains and ancillary services.
- The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refer to Oddsmanager.co.uk, a private concern based in Wales (UK)
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user visiting and using features of the website and/ or contributing content to the website
The website is provided solely to assist users in gathering and comparing betting incentives (e.g. ‘Free Bets’, gambling promotions, betting offers, etc).
- co.uk is not responsible for any of the betting offers listed, nor is it responsible for any subsequent customer service or support related to any such offers
- The accuracy and comprehensiveness of any information on the website cannot be guaranteed and no warranty or representation is given
- All third party trademarks, brands, logos, images, photos and other content are the property of the respective copyright owners
Prize Promotions & Competitions
Oddsmanager.co.uk will occasionally run prize promotions and competitions as part of our marketing. All raffles, sweepstakes, scratch cards and other prize-based games are subject to the following general conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- Unless otherwise specified, a promotion / game may run indefinitely.
- Winners are required to claim prizes via instructions issued on a ‘win notification’ or via our contact form.
- A promotion / game may be withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of foul play, technical failure or reasons beyond our control, we reserve the right to suspend any promotion / game and forfeit any prize.
- Certain promotions / games may be subject to additional rules.
- Unless specified otherwise, prizes are usually issued within 28 working days.
The content, data and information on this website (including, but not limited to, information, text, messages, data, photos, graphics, video, music, sound, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us.
You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose
- Access, copy or monitor any content or information from this website using any robot spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission
- Use techniques to “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorisation
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Violate the restrictions in any robot-exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, de-compile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Oddsmanager.co.uk in connection with the website
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the information or any part of the information for any purpose other than the permitted purpose.
You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold Oddsmanager.co.uk harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to:
- Third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the service
- Any fraud, manipulation or other breach of these terms by you
- Third party claims, actions or allegations brought against Oddsmanager.co.uk arising out of your use of the service
Without limiting the abovementioned, under no circumstances shall Oddsmanager.co.uk or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (United Kingdom), without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Verification & Risk Assumption
You must verify the accuracy of the information before accepting or using any third party offering. You assume all risk in connection with the use of the website and information and the acceptance and use of any third party offering.
We do not warrant the accuracy, quality, comprehensiveness, or reliability of the website, the information and any third party offerings. We also do not warrant that the website and the information contained therein will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorised use or hackers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of the service or the content is at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of files, software, services and/ or any graphics or other content. The service and the content are provided on an “as is” basis.
Oddsmanager.co.uk, its licensors and suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Neither Oddsmanager.co.uk, nor its licensors or suppliers make any warranty that the service or the content will meet your requirements, or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Oddsmanager.co.uk, its licensors or suppliers make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the service will be corrected.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the aforementioned exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitations on Liability
In no event shall Oddsmanager.co.uk, its licensors or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the service or the content, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, date or business opportunity, even if Oddsmanager.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Further, Oddsmanager.co.uk shall have no liability to you or other third parties for any third party content uploaded onto, or downloaded from the service. You agree that the aggregate liability of Oddsmanager.co.uk to you for any and all claims arising from the use of the service or the content is limited to the amounts you have paid to Oddsmanager.co.uk, if any, for access to and use of the service or the content.
The limitations of damages set forth herein are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Oddsmanager.co.uk and you.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.
Questions & Concerns