It’s hump day once again and it’s another sporting cracker with a heap of Nations League matches to enjoy, plus horse racing and snooker action.
After an evening of shocks last night, including Spain losing to Ukraine, will it be a better night for Nations League favourite backers?
The English Snooker Open also continues today, with Ronnie O’Sullivan and Mark Selby both in action.
We’ve checked out all the bookmakers this morning to find the best Odds Boosts for today’s sporting action, so scope them out below.
Another day and another host of Nations League matches for us to enjoy, with all four home nations in action – could all four do the business tonight?
England take on Denmark at Wembley in the pick of the clashes, and our top Odds Picks for the match are on-site here.
Wednesday’s Top Football Odds Boosts
- Harry Kane to score first against Denmark: 7/2 (was 14/5) at William Hill
- Scotland to win & both Scotland & the Czech Republic to score: 6/1 (was 5/1) at Virgin Bet
- Harry Kane to score anytime & England to beat Denmark: 7/4 at Betway
- England to beat Denmark & Kane & Rashford to have 2+ shots on target each: 7/1 (was 11/2) at Coral
- Shane Duffy to score a header against Finland: 16/1 (was 12/1) at Paddy Power
- Scotland to beat the Czech Republic 2-1, 3-1 or 4-1: 9/1 (was 7/1) at Betfair
Another busy day of racing action as the National Hunt season begins to ramp up with some big meetings on the horizon.
There are five meetings in the UK and Ireland to enjoy today, with Wetherby the main card of the day.
Wednesday’s Top Horse Racing Odds Boosts
- Richard Johnson to ride 2 or more winners at Wetherby: 10/1 at Virgin Bet
- Imperial Sun & Missile both to win at Nottingham: 17/2 at BetVictor
- Champagne Well & Ask A Honey Bee both to win at Wetherby: 4/1 at Coral
The English Open continues at Milton Keynes, with players battling it out for the magnificently named Steve Davis trophy.
All eyes will be on Mark Selby and Ronnie O’Sullivan tonight, and they’ll be expected to see off Chang Bingyu and Ryan Day with minimal fuss.
Wednesday’s Top Snooker Odds Boosts
- Ronnie O’Sullivan and Mark Selby both to win 4-0 or 4-1: 4/1 (was 13/5) at Paddy Power
- Ronnie O’Sullivan to beat Ryan Day 4-0: 9/2 (was 7/2) at Coral