Four Premier League matches to enjoy today including a spicy London Derby and in-form Aston Villa facing Leicester.
There’s also plenty of European action with matches in La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1 – perfect for some extra picks for those Sunday football Accas.
Sunday’s Top Football Odds Boosts
- Brighton to beat Crystal Palace & Spurs to beat West Ham: 5/1 (was 10/3) at Paddy Power
- All eight teams to score in Sunday’s four Premier League matches: 9/1 (was 8/1) at William Hill
- Sheffield United, Brighton & Spurs all to win: 17/2 (was 15/2) at Coral
- Neal Maupay to score & Brighton to beat Crystal Palace: 9/2 at Betway
- Kane & Son both to have 2 or more shots on target against West Ham: 23/10 (was 17/10) at Betfair
After the thrill of Champions Day at Ascot, Sunday sees five race meetings in the UK and Ireland including competitive jumps card at Kempton and Ffos Las.
Sunday’s Top Horse Racing Odds Boosts
- Harry Cobden to ride 3 or more winners at Kempton: 4/1 at Virgin Bet
- Viroflay & Fidelio Vallis both to win at Kempton: 4/1 at Coral
- All SP favourites to place at Ffos Las: 50/1 (was 33/1) at Paddy Power
It’s week 6 in the NFL as the road to the Super Bowl continues with some tasty match-ups to enjoy stateside today.
Match of the day sees Green Bay travel to Tampa with Aaron Rodgers and the Packers looking to continue their unbeaten start to the season – Tom Brady and the Buccaneers may have other ideas though.
Sunday’s Top NFL Odds Boosts
- Steelers, Giants & Panthers all to win: 5/1 (was 7/2) at William Hill
- Aaron Rodgers to score 2 or more touchdowns against Tampa: 3/1 (was 5/2) at Virgin Bet
- Dolphins, Packers & 49ers all to win: 5/1 (was 4/1) at Coral
Judd Trump and Neil Robertson are the last two standing at Milton Keynes as they go head-to-head in the English Open snooker final.
Both players put in cracking performances in their semi-finals and this should be a cracking final with the bookies struggling to split the pair.
Sunday’s Top Snooker Odds Boosts
- Over 6 century frames in the match: 6/1 (was 5/1) at William Hill
- Match to go to a deciding frame: 5/1 (was 4/1) at Coral