It’s Super Saturday baby, with an absolute feast of football and horse racing action to get stuck into today.
We’ve done the weekend graft for you and checked out all the leading bookies for the best Odds Boosts on offer.
Check them out below, get those bets on, and then sit back and chill – hopefully cheering home a few winners through the day.
Absolute football heaven today with both the Merseyside derby and the Old Firm battle to enjoy in the lunchtime matches.
There are then two bangers this evening, with Manchester City playing Arsenal and then rivals Manchester United facing Newcastle.
Could it be the end of the road for Ole if United lose again?
Saturday’s Top Football Odds Boosts
- Both Celtic & Rangers to score in the 1st half: 4/1 (was 10/3) at Virgin Bet
- All six teams to score in the Merseyside derby, Milan derby & Old Firm match: 9/2 at Virgin Bet
- Everton to beat Liverpool & both teams to score: 6/1 (was 9/2) at Betfred
- Liverpool, Manchester City & Rangers all to win: 7/1 (was 6/1) at Coral
- Chelsea, Manchester City & Manchester United all to win: 4/1 (was 5/2) at William Hill
- Manchester City to beat Arsenal & over 2.5 match goals: 2/1 (was 4/5) at Betway
- Mohamed Salah & Dominic Calvert Lewin both to score: 7/1 (was 7/2) at Paddy Power
It’s all about Ascot today and Champions Day – six races including four Group 1s.
If you’re needing some Ascot betting inspiration then our top Odds Picks are on-site here, including a juicy 40/1 selection.
Saturday’s Top Horse Racing Odds Boosts
- Stradivarius to win the Long Distance Cup by 3 or more lengths: 9/2 at Virgin Bet
- Oisin Murphy to ride 2 or more winners at Ascot: 10/1 at Coral
- All Ascot SP favourites to finish 1st or 2nd: 33/1 at William Hill
- Stradivarius & Palace Pier both to win at Ascot: 16/5 at BetVictor
- Frankie Dettori to place on all 5 Ascot rides: 28/1 (was 20/1) at Paddy Power
- Stradivarius & Magical both to win at Ascot: 6/1 (was 9/2) at Betfair