Domestic footie fans have League 1 and League 2 to get stuck into plus the League Cup in Scotland.
The Nations League rolls on also, with seven matches today with the highlights being Spain v Switzerland and Ukraine v Germany.
Saturday’s Top Football Odds Boosts
- Germany & Spain each to win both halves: 8/1 at Virgin Bet
- Germany, Montenegro & Spain all to win: 2/1 (was 13/8) at Betfred
- Spain to win 2-0 or 3-0: 3/1 (was 5/2) at Betfair
- 2 or more goals in each Nations League match: 16/1 (was 11/1) at Paddy Power
Saturday equals a horse racing frenzy, with seven meetings in the UK and Ireland today.
All eyes will be on Newmarket with the Group 1 Dewhurst off at 14.55, followed by the Cesarewitch at 15.35 with just the 34 runners…good luck digging out that winner!
Saturday’s Top Horse Racing Odds Boosts
- Ryan Moore to ride 3 or more winners at Newmarket: 10/1 at Virgin Bet
- Highest Ground to win the 16.50 at Newmarket: 5/2 (was 15/8) at Betway
- Chindit to win the 14.55 at Newmarket: 7/2 (was 3/1) at Paddy Power
- All the SP favourites to place at Fairyhouse: 25/1 (was 18/1) at Betfair
Just two females are left standing at Roland Garros, with Sofia Kenin and Iga Swiatek going head to head in today’s women’s final at the French Open.
If you’re needing some betting inspiration, then check out our top Odds Picks for the big match.
Saturday’s Top Tennis Odds Boosts
- Sofia Kenin & Rafael Nadal both to win: 7/2 (was 3/1) at Paddy Power