After a bumper Sunday of sport, Monday offers a more laid-back vibe but there’s still plenty action to keep us occupied.
Scope out our Daily Betting Guide to see what’s happening, and then read on to check out Monday’s top Odds Boosts.
Monday’s Top Tennis Odds Boosts
- Novak Djokovic & Pablo Carreno Busto both to win in straight sets: 3/1 (was 2/1) at Betfair
- Novak Djokovic to win the first set 6-1 or 6-2: 6/4 (was 5/4) at Ladbrokes
Betfred are also offering their French Open Free Bet Club – just place a bet on three French Open matches today and tomorrow, and get your average stake up to £10 as a Free Bet to use on Wednesday – nice!
Monday’s Top NFL Odds Boosts
- The Patriots and the Chiefs to score 2 or more touchdowns in each half: 16/1 (was 10/1) at Paddy Power
- Aaron Jones to score the first touchdown: 4/1 (was 3/1) at Betfair
Monday’s Top Horse Racing Odds Boosts
- Silvestre de Sousa to ride 3 or more winners at Pontefract: 16/1 at Virgin Bet
- All SP favourites to be placed at Killarney: 18/1 (was 12/1) at Betfair
- Harlem Soul, Call My Bluff, and Hydros all to win at Pontefract: 16/1 (was 12/1) at Paddy Power