TGI it’s Friday – the final furlong in the race to the weekend.
There’s plenty sporting action today to set us up for the weekend ahead and as always, we’ve dug out all the best Odds Boosts from the bookies to get stuck into.
After a thrilling Thursday of football action, Friday sees a more subdued fixture list with the pick of the domestic scene seeing Hull City taking on Fleetwood in League 1.
Internationally, there’s two tasty World Cup Qualifiers in South America, with Colombia taking on Venezuela, and Brazil potentially set to do a demolition job on Bolivia.
Friday’s Top Football Odds Boosts
- Hull to win 2-0: 13/1 (was 11/1) at Betfair
- Neymar to score first for Brazil: 3/1 (was 2/1) at Betway
Betfred are also offering Double Delight and Hat Trick Heaven on tonight’s Fleetwood v Hull match.
Place a first goalscorer on the match and if your player scores first, and then bags another, you’ll get double the odds.
If he scores a third then you’ll get triple the odds – very tasty!
A busy Friday of racing action with nine races live on ITV Racing from York, Newmarket, and Chepstow.
Friday’s Top Horse Racing Odds Boosts
- Paul Nicholls to train 4 or more winners at Chepstow: 5/1 at Virgin Bet
- All SP favourites to place at York: 50/1 (was 33/1) at Paddy Power
It’s men’s semi-final day at the French Open with Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic looking to blast their way into Sunday’s final.
We’ve got our top Odds Picks for both matches on site so make sure and check them out.
Friday’s Top Tennis Odds Boosts
- Novak Djokovic & Rafael Nadal both to win in straight sets: 5/1 (was 4/1) at William Hill
- Novak Djokovic to lose one set & win the match: 4/1 (was 3/1) at Virgin Bet
It’s game 5 in the NBA Finals with the Los Angeles Lakers leading the best of seven series 3-1.
Will they lift yet another championship tonight, or can the Miami Heat drag themselves back into the series?
Friday’s Top NBA Odds Boosts
- Jimmy Butler to score 25 points or more & the Miami Heat to win: 6/1 (was 9/2) at William Hill