Today is the calm before a weekend storm of superb sporting action, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t any excitement on the horizon.
There’s a full day and night of horse racing action, matches in the Championship and Scottish Premier League, as well as French champions PSG in action – Allez!
Derby can leap from 20th to 8th in the Championship, with victory over Watford, while Hearts open their Scottish Championship campaign at home to Dundee.
In France, PSG will return to the top of the table if they can win away at lowly Nimes.
Friday’s Football Odds Boosts
- Both Derby & Watford to score in the 1st half and either team to win: 3/1 (was 9/4) at Ladbrokes
- Wayne Rooney & Joao Pedro to have 1 or more shots on target each in the Derby v Watford match: 9/5 (was 13/10) at Paddy Power
- Kylian Mbappe To Score a Goal In Both Halves when PSG travel to Nimes: 13/2 (was 11/2) at Coral
- Hearts to win both halves at home to Dundee: 4/1 (from 16/5) at William Hill
Punters chomping at the bit for some horse racing action are in for a treat, with seven meetings today across England and Ireland.
Friday’s Horse Racing Odds Boosts
- Third Time Lucki (12:20 Uttoxeter), Cuban Breeze (12:40 Haydock) & A Taad Moody (12:55 Leopardstown) all To win: 11/1 (from 9/1) at Paddy Power
- Switch Hitter To Win (14.10 Fakenham), Young Wolf To Win (14.40 Fakenham): 7/2 (from 4/1) at BetVictor
- Trumpet Man to finish 1st & Captain Haddock to finish 2nd (15:48 Haydock): 14/1 (from 10/1) at Betfair
It’s quarter-final day at the English Open and despite Ronnie O’Sullivan’s exit, some of the world’s top players remain.
Friday’s Snooker Odds Boosts
- Neil Robertson to beat Robbie Williams (not that one) 5-1: 9/2 (from 7/2) at Ladbrokes
- Judd Trump to be leading Kyren Wilson 3-1 after the first 4 frames: 5/2 (from 2:1) at Ladbrokes