Advertiser Disclosure: We want to bring you the best content and the best offers. Just so you know, we may collect compensation from the links on this page and some of our reviewers are compensated for contributing content to this website.
Odds Manager’s BoyleSports Review
BoyleSports was founded by John Boyle in the tiny Northern Irish village of Markethill back in 1982, and it only took 24 years for John to open his 100th store.
The brand’s continued success and popularity has earned it the title of one of Ireland’s best bookmakers, and that acclaim is translating on to English shores too, as it gathers an ever-increasing punter-base in the UK.
Whilst being a smaller company compared to the likes of Bet365 or William Hill, this OddsManager review will show you why BoyleSports really is that pot of gold at the end of the betting rainbow…
BoyleSports Pros & Cons
- A plethora of daily specials and coupons across a variety of sports.
- A great, user-friendly app that streams ALL UK and Ireland horse races, thanks to their Bet & Watch feature.
- A unique Combined Odds feature that makes spread betting a breeze.
- The BoyleExtra loyalty rewards programme is an extra cherry on the cake.
- A slightly outdated, busy website that can be a bit too much for your eyes after a heavy weekend.
- Whilst their coverage of horse and greyhound racing is superb, they are the only two sports that you can watch on-site.
BoyleSports may be one of the lesser-known bookmakers in the UK, but over in Ireland, they are the most successful independent bookie in the country, with their headquarters in the historical city of Dundalk.
Their unique BoyleExtra loyalty programme, combined with their huge variety of bonuses and rewards will certainly make you think twice when choosing between them or one of the big boys.
BoyleSports Welcome Offer
Sign up & place a £10 bet and BoyleSports will match your deposit and top you up with up to £10’s worth of free bets.
However, if you live in Ireland, you can place a €10 bet and receive a whopping €40 bonus. Is now a good time to tell you that my grandad is half-Irish? Does that make me eligible?
How to Claim the Welcome Offer at BoyleSports
- Click CLAIM at the top of the review and head to the BoyleSports website or app.
- Sign yourself up to a brand-new account and deposit a tenner.
- Place a £10 bet at odds of at least evens (or 2.0 if you’re of a decimal persuasion).
- And that’s it! Within an hour of the original bet settling, you’ll receive your free bet bonus wonga in your account. Top o’ the mornin’!
As always, we’d recommend you just have a gander at BoyleSports Ts&Cs to make sure you know the full ins and outs of the offer.
BoyleSports User Experience
Signing up is nice and easy, but make sure you have some form of photo ID with you when you sign up. This will make things easier when depositing or withdrawing.
Just like the big competitors, BoyleSports has all the trimmings with its desktop and mobile sites, along with casino and betting mobile apps available on both Android and iOS.
BoyleSports matches the industry standard for competitive odds across all its sport markets.
However, where they stand out is with their Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) promotion on all UK/Ireland horse races.
On placement of an early or board price bet, if the starting price ends up greater than both, they will pay out the best possible price. Now that’s something we can get behind.
BoyleSports Promos & Offers
BoyleSports offers a wide variety of promotions, specials and bonuses across a whole host of sports.
Whether you are a new or existing customer, you’re sure to find something to whet your appetite.
New Customer Offer Example
- Bet £10 and get £10 in free bets.
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) on all UK/Ireland horse races
- A ‘Double Winnings’ offer on bet builders if a red card is shown in any UK/Ireland rugby union match
- Place a minimum £5 accumulator on any market, and if one leg lets you down, you’ll get a free bet of the same value thanks to BoyleSports’ acca insurance.
BoyleSports & Markets
As horse racing is among one of the most popular sports in Ireland, it doesn’t come as shock to learn that this makes up a large part of BoyleSports markets and specials. This does not, however, take away from the plethora of other sports the company offers.
Other markets include greyhound racing, football, tennis, golf, rugby, NFL, cricket and many more. In fact, you’d be hard pressed to find a sport on here you can’t bet on, and the majority of which all support live in-play and future betting.
As with most other competitors BoyleSports also includes the full range of casino and live casino experiences such as blackjack, slots and roulette.
But what probably sets BoyleSports apart from the rest is their offering on local lotteries and financial markets in various different countries. This could be a great option for those seeking a betting experience outside of the norm.
BoyleSports App & Mobile
As well as being available on your desktop, punters can also enjoy the BoyleSports betting and casino apps, which can be picked up on both Google and Apple stores.
Their phone and tablet software allows for quick and easy betting across all markets, while their integrated banking system allows for direct deposits and withdrawals.
BoyleSports – Our Rating
It would be hard to believe that only 38 years ago this was a small independent bookmaker in Ireland.
Now, BoyleSports has made a serious name for itself in the world of betting, and its edge on horse racing should make it an even bigger player in years to come.
Although the website can be a bit clunky at times, the variety afforded to the customer is second to none, and they should be a serious consideration for any punters looking for a new place to lay their betting hat.
Overall, we are giving BoyleSports a 4 out of 5.