Advertiser Disclosure: We want to bring you the best content and the best offers. Just so you know, we may collect compensation from the links on this page and some of our reviewers are compensated for contributing content to this website.
Odds Manager’s VBET Review
We’ve taken a look at a host of familiar faces here at Odds Manager but VBET is one of the new kids on the block, with its parent company Vivaro founded only 17 years ago.
VBET itself has only been on the international scene for six years, but is that enough time for it to make a mark with punters? Let’s take a look…
VBET Pros & Cons
- A solid range of existing customer promotions across multiple sports.
- Great depth of markets on football, including throw-in handicaps and goalkeeper saves bets.
- A quick, responsive mobile site.
- No mobile app. It’s 2020, lads!
- Live streaming options leave a lot to be desired.
- A welcome offer that is ever so slightly on the stingy side.
VBET has been a regular fixture for international punters since 2014, when the Armenian Badalyan brothers took their successful physical bookie business online across Europe.
It wasn’t until 2016, however, that they secured their licence to operate in the UK market, but they’re certainly making up for lost time with an impressive offering.
VBET Welcome Offer
First impressions are important, but we weren’t exactly blown away by VBET’s welcome offer…
If you sign up and make a £20 sports bet that loses, VBET will refund half of your stake and top you up with 10 free spins on their selected slot games.
However, if your qualifying bet is a winner, you only receive the spins. Meh…
How to Claim the Welcome Offer at VBET
- Click CLAIM at the top of the review and head to the VBET website.
- Create yourself a new account and deposit £20.
- Place a £20 bet at odds of at least 4/5 (1.8 for Mr Fraction. I’m talking to YOU!)
- Sit tight and wait for your bet to fly in. Shortly after your punt is settled, VBET will top you up with your bonus.
But before you get started, just make sure you’re all clued up with VBET’s terms and conditions to avoid getting tripped up further down the line.
VBET User Experience
It’s amazing how many bookies shoot themselves in the foot with a clunky sign-up form, but fortunately for VBET they have created a quick, slick and stress-free form that doesn’t require a huge deal of thought to wade through.
One blind spot for VBET, however, is their lack of mobile app for sports betting.
If you want to bet on the go, you will (for now) have to make do with their mobile site, which, in fairness, is a fairly decent substitute.
You would be forgiven for thinking that VBET would struggle to compete with the Bet365s and Paddy Powers of this world when odds are concerned, but the new kids on the block certainly hold their own with steady prices across the board.
They also have some fun markets that you don’t see every day. Being able to punt on the number of throw-ins in a football match may sound insignificant, but that attention to detail and a keenness to offer variety can be seen across their site in the form of some unique promotions.
VBET Promos & Offers
While their new customer offer is lukewarm at best, VBET offers some very steady promos for its existing punters.
New Customer Offer Example
- Bet £20 and get half your stake back and 10 free spins if it’s a loser.
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Place five £5 bets on greyhound and horse racing over the course of the week to earn a £5 free bet.
- 100% acca insurance on six-fold or more accumulators if one leg lets you down, and 50% insurance on accas with five selections.
- A 50% refund, in the form of a free bet, if your correct score bet loses as a result of a 0-0 bore draw.
VBET Sports & Markets
If you also like a punt on the turn of a card or the spin of a wheel, then VBET have got you covered with a huge range of casino games, live dealers and virtual sports.
The best sports for betting on VBET are:
Football – If you love an accumulator at the weekend then VBET’s extensive acca insurance promotions give you an extra layer of security on your multiples.
Horse Racing and Greyhounds – Place five £5 bets on the dogs or ponies over the course of the week and VBET will pop a bonus bet of the same value into your account. Meanwhile, their “Best Odds Guaranteed” and “First Past The Post” promos ensure you won’t get better prices elsewhere on the horses.
VBET App & Mobile
VBET certainly has the potential to become a big player in the years to come, but one thing it needs to get around to sorting is a mobile app. A mobile site is available and is very responsive, but bread and butter mobile punters use apps, and without one, VBET are really missing a trick.
User experience on the mobile site is a decent one, with easy-to-use menus and tabs allowing for smooth transitions between the various sports and markets.
VBET – Our Rating
It’s always exciting when a new bookie looks to make a name for itself in the UK market, and VBET are making great strides thanks to their excellent site, decent odds and hearty promotions.
A mobile app is surely on their “to do list” but we just can’t give them a top rating without one. So, with that in mind, we’re giving VBET 3 out of 5.