Advertiser Disclosure: We want to bring you the best content and the best offers. Just so you know, we may collect compensation from the links on this page and some of our reviewers are compensated for contributing content to this website.
Odds Manager’s QuinnBet Review
QuinnBet is a relative newcomer to the betting scene, with just three years of bookmaking experience under its belt.
But as Bernie Ecclestone probably said at his wedding reception, age is just a number, so let’s see if QuinnBet’s youthful exuberance helps deliver a vibrant betting experience.
QuinnBet Pros & Cons
- A great range of offers for both new and existing customers.
- Despite launching fairly recently there is a good depth of football market offerings.
- A fairly run-of-the-mill desktop website but an excellent mobile version with slick navigation.
- Live streaming is limited to just greyhound and horse racing.
- Website is somewhat cluttered with a huge smattering of odds and figures.
- Lack of payment issues may put off people who like to deposit with e-wallets.
Quinnbet, not to be confused with a former Arsenal and Sunderland striker of a similar name, started out as recently as 2017 and offers sports betting and casino games to customers in both the UK and Ireland. World domination takes time…
The QuinnBet USP is its range of money-back incentives on losses on both their sportsbook and casino, while in 2018 they added a lottery product to their growing arsenal. Hey, look, I mentioned arsenal again!
QuinnBet Welcome Offer
Time to put the Niall Quinn references to one side and get down to business.
Punters will be pleased to know that the QuinnBet signup offer is a very decent triple threat. They’re offering:
- A no-deposit £1 free bet.
- 50% cashback on sportsbook losses on your first day with QuinnBet – up to £25.
- 50 free spins on their Grand Spinn slot game.
How To Claim The Welcome Offer At QuinnBet
Getting your hands on the QuinnBet welcome offer package is a piece of cake:
- Click CLAIM at the top of the review and tootle on over to the QuinnBet website.
- Enter the coupon code “BET” in the designated tab during registration to receive a free £1 bet by 4pm the next day.
- To qualify for sportsbook cashback, you don’t need to do anything other than placing bets as you normally would. If you make a loss by the end of the day (up to £50) you will receive 50% of those losses back PLUS 50 free spins on Grand Spinn.
How about that, eh? Not bad at all from the newbies. The free £1 bet is a nice way to ease yourself into the sportsbook and your surroundings, while the 50% cashback on net losses provides players with a further incentive to bed themselves in and potentially make QuinnBet their betting home.
QuinnBet User Experience
If you’re as petrified of long sign-up processes as me, you will be pleased to know that QuinnBet’s one-page registration form is a breeze.
Once registered, you might need a few moments to get used to what is a very busy site that is packed with odds and promotions at every corner. Personally, I’d say QuinnBet’s site wanders into the “cluttered” category and should perhaps be tidied up to make it less intimidating to less experienced punters.
The design of the website itself is fairly basic, without much in the way of frills. It does the job, but if you like bright shiny things, it may not be the site for you.
New bookmakers can often get lost in the shuffle when it comes to odds. Punchy promotions can bring punters in, but solid prices keep ‘em there.
QuinnBet odds are very competitive across the board, with football enjoying good coverage and pricing in all its markets.
In addition, horse racing punters can take advantage of guaranteed best odds on all UK and Irish racing.
QuinnBet Promos & Offers
In addition to a great QuinnBet welcome offer, existing punters can take advantage of a very healthy range of ongoing promotions.
Let’s take a look at a few of the QuinnBet promos:
New Customer Offer Example
- Make up to £50 of sportsbook losses on your first day and receive 50% cashback.
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Earn a daily £10 free bet on both greyhound racing and football if you make £200s worth of wagers on any given day.
- Get a £10 free bet if your five-fold accumulator is let down by one leg.
- Earn five free spins on their Knockout Diamonds slot game for every £10 bet on virtual markets.
QuinnBet Sports & Markets
…yep, we’re clear to proceed! QuinnBet offers all the usual sporting markets, alongside a few cosmopolitan delights, such as hurling and handball.
Our top three sports for betting on QuinnBet are:
- Football – For a new bookie, we’re impressed with the level of depth on the footballing side of things, while daily free bets and insurances are available for high-ticket punters.
- Horse Racing – QuinnBet offers guaranteed best odds on all UK & Irish horse racing and live streaming on selected races is also available.
- E-Sports – A slightly edgy, indie selection, but gaming fans can pocket free slot spins for every £10 they wager on e-sports and virtual racing.
QuinnBet App & Mobile
The QuinnBet desktop site is very much a love it or hate it dealio, but you can bank on a slick, responsive mobile site if you like to bet on the go.
In addition, QuinnBet also boasts mobile applications on both Apple and Android devices. We gave the iPhone version a try and were pleasantly surprised by its unique interface that carries plenty of charm, as well as decent navigation speeds.
What’s Missing On QuinnBet?
While it’s great that QuinnBet offer livestreaming on selected horse racing, they could do with stepping things up on football. Depth of markets is great, but if punters can’t watch the South African league game they’ve had a bet on, it may well turn players away.
Lack of payment options may also hamstring QuinnBet in the long-term. Outside of your usual debit card options there aren’t a great deal of e-wallet avenues, with PayPal currently unavailable. That’s not very pally, is it…
QuinnBet – Our Rating
QuinnBet is a little bit rough around the edges but certainly has promising green shoots that could help it develop into a very strong bookmaker in the UK and beyond.
But, and it is a big BUT, there are a couple of blind spots that could do with some attention.
Firstly, the website could do with a little bit of refinement. It’s a bit on the scruffy side and that may well put punters off who are a little bit on the fussy side when it comes to aesthetics.
A topping up of payment methods wouldn’t go amiss either, so with all that in mind, we’re giving QuinnBet 3.5 out of 5 stars.
QuinnBet - FAQ
QuinnBet has some great promotions that incentivise regular wagering, while the welcome offer for new customers is unique and engaging.
I’d hate to get to this part of the review to discover it isn’t! But yes, QuinnBet is all kitted out with the regulatory bits and bobs it needs to put minds at ease.
They do, but only on horse and greyhound racing. If you like to watch the Mexican First Division football at 3am you may want to consider a different site.