Advertiser Disclosure: We want to bring you the best content and the best offers. Just so you know, we may collect compensation from the links on this page and some of our reviewers are compensated for contributing content to this website.
Odds Manager’s Parimatch Review
Parimatch is yet another newcomer to the already crowded UK betting market. But have carved out their own spot in the crowd with some unique aesthetics and a nice selection of existing customer promotions.
Let’s crack on with the Parimatch review and see if it packs the substance needed to become your new betting headquarters…
Parimatch Pros & Cons
- Their new customer promo offers a decent financial package.
- A slick website with smooth navigation on both desktop and mobile.
- Excellent coverage of a wide-ranging a la carte menu of sports and virtuals.
- Live streaming is pretty limited, with just horse racing available at the time of writing.
- You are unable to have both a Parimatch AND a BetVictor account as Parimatch is operated by BV.
- The only payment methods are Visa, Maestro, and Mastercard, which will cause a stink for PayPal and e-wallet depositors.
Parimatch may well sound like a Parisian dating service, but I’m happy to assure readers of this review that it is indeed a sportsbook and casino.
It has been operating since 1994 in eastern Europe, but in recent years has made some big strides in the UK.
If you think the brand looks familiar, they’re currently the main kit sponsor for former Premier League champions Leicester City. A very foxy move..
Parimatch Welcome Offer
Time to get down to the spondulix…
The Parimatch welcome offer is a very tidy £30 welcome package if you sign up and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of at least even-money.
The bonus comes in the form of:
- Two £10 free bets for set events
- A £10 slots bonus for selected games.
How to Claim the Welcome Offer at Parimatch
Bagging your Parimatch welcome bonus bounty is so simple even I did it without asking for help from my editor!
- Click CLAIM at the top of the review and saunter over to the Parimatch website.
- Fill in your details on their quick and easy form.
- Select the “Sports Welcome Offer” (there is a casino and horse racing version of the offer too).
- Make a deposit and place a £5 bet at odds of at least even-money.
- The job’s a gooden! When your bet has been settled your £30 package will be chilling in your account.
With all things considered, the Parimatch welcome offer isn’t bad at all. However, punters like freedom when it comes to how they use their free bets, and restrictions on what events they can wager on might put off small pockets of potential players.
Parimatch User Experience
I’m no stranger to signup forms on bookmaker sites so there was something distinctly familiar about Parimatch’s onboarding process (which was a breeze to complete, by the way!)
That’s because the Parimatch UK site is a white label of the BetVictor site, so has very similar aesthetics wrapped around the Parimatch branding.
Because of that, you are NOT allowed to have both a BetVictor account and a Parimatch one.
Upon signing up to Parimatch I received an email to say that my BetVictor account had been closed, so if you have a particularly soft spot for Mr Chandler then you might have to give Parimatch a miss.
When you’re new on the UK bookmaking scene it’s important to get those sports odd nice and tight so that you aren’t lost in the mix…
If you decide to give Parimatch a try you won’t find yourself short-changed in the odds department, thanks to prices that wouldn’t be out of place on some of the bigger, more established sites.
We take it for granted these days, but Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish horse racing is another nice touch from Parimatch and will bring in plenty of new punters.
Parimatch Promos & Offers
So, you’re now at the point where you’ve rinsed through the new customer offer and are hungry for MORE.
Well, you’re in luck! And Parimatch benefits from some decent (and unique) promotions to keep existing punters engaged on-site:
New Customer Offer Example
- Bet £5 and receive two £10 free bets and a £10 slot bonus.
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Place two £5 doubles at odds of at least even-money on football and receive a bonus £5 free bet.
- Get a refunded stake in cash if your selected horse refuses to run or loses all chance of winning in the stalls.
- Place a £10 single on any UFC market at odds of at least even-money and receive a £5 free bet to use on the same sport.
Parimatch Sports & Markets
One day it will be hilarious when we get to this section of a review and notice that a bookmaker has forgotten to include football and horse racing in their sports offerings…
No such luck this time, though, as Parimatch has an excellent range of markets and sports, including your usual suspects and some slightly left-field markets. Whatever floats your boat… (boat floating is sadly not covered by Parimatch)
Our top three sports for betting on Parimatch are:
- Football – Players can earn a free £1 bet if you place a £5 five-fold, as well as a £5 free bet if they place two £5 doubles at odds of 2.00 or greater.
- Horse Racing – Guaranteed best odds on all UK & Irish horse racing and live streaming on a wide selection of races every day.
- UFC – We don’t see MMA promotions too often but a “Bet £10 Get £5” offer with Parimatch is a shrewd move in a rapidly-growing market.
Parimatch App & Mobile
The Parimatch desktop site benefits heavily from BetVictor’s sleek, simple design and that translates nicely to their mobile-responsive site, which is silky smooth to navigate.
Bettors on the go will also be pleased to discover that the Parimatch app is one of the best around, with quick movement between different sports and menus, while the punchy colour scheme lends itself well to smaller screens.
What’s Missing On Parimatch?
I guess what separates the Parimatches, Paddy Powers and Bet365s of this world is that most of the big boys have wider coverage when it comes to live streaming.
Parimatch’s offering is limited to just horse racing, which isn’t bad by any means, but perhaps cuts them out of a section of the market that likes to bet on and watch more obscure football leagues.
It’s also disappointing to see just a small handful of deposit options. E-Wallets are yet to be accounted for and remains a big blind spot.
Parimatch – Our Rating
For a relatively new bookmaker on UK shores we’re very impressed with the Parimatch offering.
The site itself offers something different visually and is then backed up with great existing customer promotions.
Just a couple of minor blips are holding it back from getting a top rating, though, so because of that, we’re giving Parimatch 4 out of 5 stars.
Parimatch - FAQ
All of the existing customer promotions at Parimatch are easily attainable and require relatively modest stakes, while live streaming on all UK & Irish horse racing is a nice Brucey bonus.
You bet! Parimatch has all the regulatory bits and bobs in place so you can have ample peace of mind when signing up.
Yes, but only on horse racing for the time being. As they grow we expect to see football added to the offering but you will have to sit tight for now!