Advertiser Disclosure: We want to bring you the best content and the best offers. Just so you know, we may collect compensation from the links on this page and some of our reviewers are compensated for contributing content to this website.
Odds Manager’s MansionBet Review
The Mansion company has been a household name on the gambling scene since the turn of the century, with a brand that leaves you dreaming of your new house, courtesy of a winning 20-fold accumulator. Keep reaching for that rainbow, guys.
While the casino side of the business has enjoyed great success down the years, how does their sports offering stack up? Let’s take a look at the MansionBet review to find out.
MansionBet Pros & Cons
- A slick, easy-to-use website with great signposting and navigation menus.
- Live streaming for UK horse and greyhound racing.
- A strong selection of boosts and insurances for existing customers.
- While streaming is available for racing, MansionBet do not provide the service for football and other sports.
- Customer support is not available 24 hours a day, so you could come unstuck if you need assistance in the small hours.
- A sub-par volume of deposit methods, with competitors such as William Hill having several more options available to customers.
MansionBet is a relatively new venture for the Mansion brand, who sprung onto the scene shortly after the Millennium as a casino brand.
If you think you might recognise the name but are unsure why, Mansion were the shirt sponsors for Tottenham Hotspur back in the 2006/07 season.
These days, you will see the shirts of Championship outfit Bristol City embellished with the MansionBet logo.
MansionBet Welcome Offer
I’m going to pretend that you read the previous couple of sections and DIDN’T scroll straight to this bit…
The MansionBet welcome offer is a fairly regulation £20’s worth of free bets in exchange for a £10 bet of your own pocket. This £20 bounty comes in the form of four £5 free bets.
How to Claim the Welcome Offer at MansionBet
Getting your mitts on the welcome bonus on MansionBet is nice and straightforward:
- Click CLAIM at the top of the review and head on over to the MansionBet website.
- Make an opening deposit of £10 via debit card. Note that any other deposit method will not qualify you for the bonus.
- Make a £10 bet on any sport of your choosing, at odds of at least even-money.
- Upon settlement, you’ll receive your first £5 free bet.
- Finally, you need to use your first £5 on a bet of at least evens, and once settled, you shall receive the final three £5 bets.
This is slightly more clunky than it needs to be, but our theory is that MansionBet are a bit wary of matched bettors sucking value out of the offer, so this process offers them an extra layer of protection.
MansionBet User Experience
The sign-up process is as simple as do re mi. Oops, sorry, I mean A-B-C, 1-2-3! Their three-step form asks you for all the usual information, although you might want to keep your ID handy for your first withdrawal.
Once complete, your account is escorted to the betting platform while they complete some background checks, but you should be up and running within a few minutes.
MansionBet has adopted the white label betting interface that you may have seen during your travels on other bookmaker sites such as MoPlay.
The site benefits from clear signposting, which ties in well with its bold red/black/white colour scheme, making MansionBet an easy site to work your way around, which is a bonus for new customers.
Punters will be pleased to know that MansionBet offers very competitive odds, despite its perceived position as being a middle-of-the-road bookie.
Alongside decent odds you can also pick up acca boosts on football, as well as a potentially useful insurance offer on fallers in horse racing, which is just my luck because I’m great at picking those.
MansionBet Promos & Offers
MansionBet’s welcome offer slots nicely into the “solid yet unspectacular” category, but they do pack a firm punch in regard to promos and offers for existing customers.
New Customer Offer Example
- Bet £10 and pick up £20’s worth of free bets
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Receive a refund in the form of a free bet of up to £25 IF your selected horse falls during the race.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL UK and Irish horse racing.
- A 3-2-Win free game where players can win a £5 free bet if they answer three questions correctly.
MansionBet Sports & Markets
There are no glaring blind spots in the MansionBet sports offering, with all the major markets covered, in addition to some slightly edgy games, such as Bandy, Futsal and Floorball. Admit it, you’ve made a note to watch floorball montages on YouTube.
The best sports to bet on at MansionBet are:
- Football – Acca insurance if a leg of your multiple lets you down, while their immersive Pulse Bet feature delivers a fun experience if you like to place impulsive in-play bets.
- Horse Racing – Best Odds Guaranteed on all the UK and Irish ponies. In addition, you can bag yourself a refund on selected races if your selection fails to make it over the hurdles.
- Basketball – Extensive coverage of the NBA and EuroLeague, with a nice selection of markets for individual games.
MansionBet App & Mobile
In addition to a good, solid desktop website, players can bank on an excellent mobile-responsive site.
If you’re soooo 2021 and like to do your punting on an app, you will be wiping your brow with relief, in the knowledge that MansionBet has a mobile app available on iOS and, since quite recently, Android.
What’s Missing on MansionBet?
The livestreaming side of MansionBet could certainly do with some work. Horse and greyhounds get decent coverage but outside of that, you’re struggling.
Lack of 24-hour customer support is likely to put off quite a large section of the market who like to play on the casino or American sports after midnight.
Finally, while the MansionBet site does the job and is very efficient, I can’t help but feel that their decision to go with a white label interface stops them in their tracks as they look to stand out from the crowd.
MansionBet – Our Rating
If MansionBet was a footballer, they would be described as “Mr Consistent”, while Len Goodman would have no qualms in awarding them a ‘7’ every week on Strictly Come Dancing.
However, consistency does have its drawbacks.
There isn’t any single thing about MansionBet that makes it distinguishable from the rest of the market.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a decent site and you’re unlikely to encounter any major problems with them, but lack of universal customer support and live streaming take it from being a potential five-star bookie and into mid-table mediocrity.
To conclude, we give MansionBet a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
MansionBet - FAQ
MansionBet certainly looks after its existing customers, courtesy of some decent boosts and insurances that would go a long way to making it the sports betting home for many football and horse racing punters.
Is the Pope a Catholic? The answer to both is a resounding “Yes”, with MansionBet having all the required accreditation and licenses to put your mind at ease.
There’s good news and there’s bad news. MansionBet does offer live streaming on selected horse and greyhound racing, but not on any other sports.
Football and horse racing receive the most attention in the promo stakes, but some other nice touches include cashback on small casino losses, while loyal customers can also opt-in for a weekly free bet club.