Coral are one of the old-guard in bookmaking and, to be honest, for years they did seem stuck in the past.
However, since merging with rival Ladbrokes, they’ve really upped their game – read on to find out our thoughts on how they compare to the competition now.
Coral Pros & Cons
- An enormous range of sports/events to bet on including eSports and WWE (say what?!).
- An impressive in-play section including all the live stats you could ever need.
- #YourCall which allows you to tweet Coral requesting a specific price on some sports.
- Live-streamed event offerings are a bit thin on the ground.
- No ‘search’ option on their site – be prepared for navigating a maze of menus.
Coral has been trading since 1926 and is one of the leading bookies in the UK – both online and on a high street near you.
In 2018, they merged with Ladbrokes to become part of the GVC Group who also own the bookmakers bwin and Sportingbet – booking making supergroup anyone?
Coral Welcome Offer
Coral boast a tasty sign-up offer for all new customers to get stuck into.
Simply place a £10 bet and they’ll gift you £30 in free bets – lovely jubbly.
How to Claim the Welcome Offer at Coral
- Click CLAIM above to take you to the Coral website.
- Create a new account and deposit £10.
- Stick a £10 bet on any market at odds of 1/2 or bigger and once your initial bet has been settled, Coral will automatically stick £30 of free bets in your account.
It’s a simple offer to grab but make sure and always check out the T&Cs as some deposit options – such as Skrill – won’t be eligible.
Coral User Experience
Joining Coral is quick and easy, and you can deposit money into your account in loads of ways – the most popular being by debit card or via PayPal.
You will need to confirm your personal details with Coral though, providing a form of ID (such as a Passport) to prove you’re over 18.
As you’d expect, Coral offer a desktop site, mobile site and app so you’re never short of ways to get your bets on.
If you’ve some winnings to withdraw then they’ll transfer the money back to where you deposited from – bish, bash, bosh.
Coral have a plethora of betting markets to satisfy all your punting needs.
Their odds tend to match their rivals but it’s well worth keeping an eye on their Smart Boosts to grab some juicy extra value.
Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse racing is standard at Coral, so if you take a price on a horse but it wins at a bigger price, you’re covered.
Coral Promos & Offers
If you’re looking to join Coral, they’ll give you a lovely sign-up offer plus loads of ongoing promos to keep you sweet.
New Customer Offer Example
- Bet just £10 and get £30 in free bets.
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Up to a £10 free bet if your horse is beaten by less than a length.
- Daily enhanced place terms and extra places on horse racing.
- Smart Boosts every day of the week on horse racing and football.
Coral Sports & Markets
As one of the UK’s leading bookies, Coral offer a hefty range of sports and events – you’re never short of something to have a bet on.
The main sports to get stuck into at Coral are:
Horse Racing – all the UK and Irish action plus racing from around the globe to keep you occupied day and night.
Football – markets galore on all the top football leagues and the chance to create your own betting markets with #YourCall on Twitter.
Golf – keep an eye out for extra places on the Golf with Coral, particularly on bigger tournaments like The Open.
Coral App & Mobile
Coral is one of the easiest bookies to access with a desktop site, mobile site, an app and shops located around the UK.
The mobile site and app are super easy to navigate although a ‘search’ option would be handy on occasion.
Live-streaming is easy to do on both also so you can keep on top of all the action.
Coral – Our Rating
Coming close to 100 years of business, Coral are one of the most trusted bookies in the UK and they’ve really upped their game in recent years with an overhaul of their online presence.
Compared to their rivals though, they do fall behind a bit when it comes to live-streaming events and the lack of a ‘search’ option on their site is also something that they could look at offering.
Overall though, we give Coral a rating of 3.5 out of 5.