bet365 are widely regarded as the leader of the online bookmaking pack, but do they deserve that title?
Here at Odds Manager, our bet365 Review takes an in-depth look to see what their pros and cons are, and whether they really are top dog.
bet365 Pros & Cons
- Some of the best prices on offer anywhere.
- A massive choice of in-play betting on countless sports.
- Superb ongoing customer offers across football, horse racing, and US sports.
- Bet-Builder function allowing you to create your own bets.
- Reports of poor user experience after their recent App upgrade.
- Have been known to limit account usage.
bet365 were founded in 2000 and quickly grew to be one of the top online bookmakers, made famous by their TV adverts featuring the geezer himself, Ray Winstone.
They pride themselves on offering some of the best prices around plus an unrivalled in-play section that puts other bookies to shame.
bet365 Welcome Offer
If you’ve still not joined bet365, they have a very juicy new customer offer that is not to be missed.
When you join, they’ll match your initial deposit up to £100 with Bet Credits that you can use as you desire.
How to Claim the Welcome Offer at bet365
- Click CLAIM above to take you to the bet365 website.
- Create a new account and deposit up to £100.
- Once you’ve wagered your first deposit, bet365 will add Bet Credits to your account up to the value of the initial deposit – nice.
- Any winnings from bets placed with Bet Credits will be added to your account balance allowing you to withdraw.
As with every new customer offer, always check out those T&C’s to make sure you’re ticking all the boxes though.
bet365 User Experience
Opening a bet365 account is simple and quick but don’t forget that they will check you are 18 or over by requesting a form of ID – have those passport scans handy.
bet365 offer a ton of ways to deposit to your account, including debit card and PayPal.
If you’re off down the pub you can still get a bet on – either on their mobile site or their top quality app.
As with all the main bookies, withdrawing those winnings is quick and secure with the cash headed straight back to wherever you deposited from.
bet365 offer some market-leading prices on endless events, plus the leading in-play betting section for you to well and truly get stuck into.
With such competitive odds day in and day out, specific price boosts are thin on the ground but that’s to be expected.
Like their rivals, they offer Best Odds Guaranteed but as an added bonus they also promise that they will be the top price on all ITV Racing runners – well worth keeping an eye on every Saturday.
bet365 Promos & Offers
bet365 offer a sweet sign-up offer for new customers plus a ton of ongoing promos for all to enjoy.
New Customer Offer Example
- Get up to £100 in Bet Credits.
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Price Promise – bet365 guarantee they will be the top price on all ITV Racing runners.
- Back a 4/1 winner on ITV Racing and get a risk free bet on the next race, up to £25.
- Money-back on selected markets if a football match finishes 0-0.
- If your football team goes 2-0, up you are paid out as a winner no matter the full-time result.
bet365 Sports & Markets
As previously mentioned, bet365 is home to some of the best betting odds out there on a whole raft of sports.
bet365’s main sports focus is:
Football – with possibly the widest coverage of football betting known to man, there’s always a match about to kick-off that you can have a bet on.
Horse Racing – fantastic prices, Best Odds Guaranteed plus their ITV Racing price promise makes bet365 the best bookie when it comes to horse racing betting.
Greyhounds – bet365 are a greyhound fan’s heaven with all the UK and Irish dog racing covered plus action from Australia, New Zealand and North America – you’d be barking mad to go elsewhere.
bet365 App & Mobile
Being the betting heavyweight that they are, bet365 have a serious mobile site and app so you’re always just a few clicks away from getting your bets on.
They’ve recently upgraded their App though and feedback isn’t all positive, with some customers complaining it offers a poorer user experience than before – it’ll be interesting to see how bet365 rectify this.
bet365 – Our Rating
Many feel that bet365 are the best bookie currently on the go and, to be honest, it’s hard to disagree.
The one slight blemish on their report card currently is poor feedback on their new App.
Hopefully, they’ll take their customer views seriously though and look to make it a better user experience.
Even with this current minor drawback, it’s hard to not be impressed with bet365 and we give them a sparkling rating of 5 out of 5.