10Bet are one of many fresh-faced bookies that arrived on the scene in the early 2000s, and they’ve earned themselves plenty of plaudits for their aesthetic site and excellent offering for customers.
But are there any skeletons in the closet that deny them entry to the top table of online bookmakers?
Let’s have a look at the 10Bet Odds Manager review and see what makes them tick…
10Bet Pros & Cons
- A very healthy offering of promotions for existing customers, including daily specials on Premier League football.
- A unique betting interface that is pleasing on the eye and easy to navigate.
- 24/7 support on email, telephone, and live chat for any of your betting queries.
- No live streaming available, which is perhaps the most glaring blot on their copybook.
- Wagering requirements on your new customer bonus leaves a bitter taste.
- No VIP or rewards program for loyal and high-rolling customers.
10Bet announced itself to the betting world in 2003 and has slowly carved out a reputation for regular innovation and a site that has always been one of the best in the business.
If you’re thinking that the name “10Bet” rings a bell but you’re not quite sure why, it could well be down to their sponsorship of Blackburn Rovers’ matchday shirts for a couple of years at the backend of the 2010s.
10Bet Welcome Offer
Calculators at the ready…
10Bet offers players a 50% bonus on their opening deposit, up to a maximum bonus of £50.
However, keep in mind that there is an 8x wagering limit on your bonus, which makes it difficult to extract the full value of the welcome offer.
How to Claim the Welcome Offer at 10Bet
- Click CLAIM at the top of the review and head to the 10Bet website.
- Fill in your details on the 10Bet three-step form and bag yourself a new account.
- Make a deposit of at least £15, but to get the maximum bonus, make a deposit of £100.
- All done! Once you have verified your details a juicy 50% bonus will be sitting in your account. That’ll do, donkey. That’ll do…
Before you jump in, there are a few terms and conditions that we’d like to give you the heads up on.
Users have 60 days to work through the 8x wagering requirements, and only bets at odds of at least 4/5 (2.0) contribute towards your wagering total.
But if that’s not quite enough Ts & Cs to satisfy you, head over to the 10Bet website for some more bedtime reading.
10Bet User Experience
Signing up to 10Bet is easy as 1-2-3, which, funnily enough, is the exact format that 10Bet use for their signup form! What are the chances…
Both the desktop and mobile versions of the 10Bet website are easy to navigate thanks to their smart use of signposting and panels to guide you across the various sports and markets on offer.
If you like to bet on the go, 10Bet also has you covered with a decent app that is available on both Apple and Android stores.
If you’re looking for the best value on your bets you won’t be disappointed by the prices on offer at 10Bet, who provide competitive odds across the board.
10Bet Promos & Offers
It’s time for everyone’s favourite part of the review and 10Bet really come into their own here with some creative promotions and specials.
Existing customers will be delighted that there is a huge wealth of promotions on a daily basis, with football being particularly prominent, with a range of enhanced prices and boosts.
And if you like to mix things up with a spot of casino play, 10Bet also has your back with a plethora of free spin specials.
New Customer Offer Example
- Get a 50% betting bonus on your first deposit, up to a maximum bonus of £50.
Ongoing Customer Offer Examples
- Daily enhanced prices and money-back specials on Premier League and European football markets.
- Bet £10 on a horse and if it’s beaten by a head or less, you’ll have your stake refunded as a free bet.
- Price boosts on all football accumulators, ranging from 2% top-ups on trebles, up to a 50% bonus on winning 16-folds. Ahem, good luck with that one…
10Bet Sports & Markets
Football is clearly the priority sport for 10Bet, but they certainly don’t disgrace themselves outside of the beautiful game, with a healthy covering of sports from across the globe.
We even spotted a sport we hadn’t heard of, called “bandy”! Answers on a postcard, please…
All jokes aside, here are the best sports to bet on with 10Bet:
Football – A great selection of rotating specials and money-back promotions for Premier League punters and continental markets.
Horse racing – 10Bet’s money-back special for horses that lose by a head gives users a wafer-thin layer of protection on their bets, but any extra advantage will do us just fine.
Tennis – A solid selection of daily matches, with in-play betting also available.
10Bet App & Mobile
10Bet’s desktop site is backed up by an equally responsive mobile offering, while its Apple and Android apps earn top marks for navigation and design.
10Bet – Our Rating
It’s quite rare that we come across a site that offers a unique package to punters and 10Bet offers something genuinely different with its extensive selection of creative daily specials.
The William Hills and Ladbrokes of this world will always have a huge market share, but if you’re looking to freshen things up, we would highly recommend giving 10Bet a try.
Lack of live streaming and what we perceive as a lack of attention to sports outside football lets them down, though, so we’re giving 10Bet 3 out of 5 stars.
10Bet - FAQ
The 10Bet site is a real breath of fresh air, while their football promotions certainly brought a smile to our often-miserable faces.
They also have a very decent app, while their odds are competitive enough to keep you happy in the long-term.
Regulatory inspectors will be pleased to know that 10Bet are fully licensed by the UK Gambling commission.
So don’t worry, you’re in safe hands!
They don’t, and that’s something that prevents 10Bet from getting the very best ratings among the Odds Manager review panel.
We’re glad you asked! 10Bet have certainly pinned their hopes of success on offering some of the most unique football promotions in the business and they don’t disappoint. However, promotions for other sports are very thin on the ground.